The Vineyard Genetic Code
At a Vineyard Pastor's Conference in July 1991, the late John Wimber taught on 10 areas of ministry that are essential to any Vineyard Christian Fellowship. John called these areas the Vineyard Genetic Code because they make up the common denominators that build us as a family.
Vineyard Christian Fellowships typically experience:
1. Clear, accurate Biblical teaching
2. Contemporary Worship in the freedom of the Spirit
3. The Gifts of the Spirit in operation
4. An active small-group ministry
5. Ministry to the poor, widows, orphans, and those who are broken
6. Physical healing with special emphasis on Signs and Wonders as seen in the book of Acts
7. A Commitment to Missions: Church planting at home and world missions abroad
8. Unity within the whole Body of Christ, a relationship with other local churches
9. Evangelistic outreach
10. Equipping the saints in areas such as discipleship, ministry, serving, giving, finances, family, etc.
Click here to download your very own copy!